Where to buy Ginger Extract? MR Natural is a professional manufacturer for Ginger Extract in China since 2006.
1. What is Ginger Extract?
MR Natural Ginger Extract is a kind of standardized herbal extract of Zingiber officinale. Using part is rhizome.
Ginger, the underground stem, or rhizome of the plant Zingiber officinale, has been used for medicinal purposes in Chinese, Indian and Arabic herbal traditions since ancient times.
For example, in China, ginger has been used to help digestion and treat stomach upset, diarrhea and nausea for more than 2,000 years.
Since ancient times, ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, hernias, diarrhea and heart disease.
It has been used as a cooking spice for at least 4400 years in its origin, Asia, and ginger grows in fertile tropical moist soil.
2. Source of ginger
Central and eastern China, southeast to southwest, Laifeng, Tongshan, Yangxin, Echeng, Xianning, Tongling.
It is widely cultivated in Changyi, Anqiu and other cities in Shandong Province, and it is also commonly cultivated in tropical Asia.
3. MR Natural Ginger Extract specifications:
4. Basic physical and chemical properties of Ginger Extract powder
|Appearance||Yellow to brown fine powder||Visual|
|Sieve Analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||80mesh screen|
|Loss on Drying||5% Max.||CP2010|
|Extract Solvent||Ethanol & Water|
|Heavy Metal||10ppm Max||AAS|
|Residual Solvents||0.05% Max.||GC|
|Total Plate Count||10000cfu/g Max||CP2010|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max||CP2010|
5. Chemical composition in Ginger Extract
Contains volatile oils and gingerols, among which gingerols are: gingerols (Gingediols), gingerols, gingerone (Gingerone), gingerdones (Gingerdones).
6. Manufacturing Flow Chart of Ginger Extract
Raw material → water extraction → concentration → extractum → spray drying → crushing, mixing, packaging → product
7. Ginger Extract Powder benefits
a. Antioxidant, inhibit tumor
The gingerol and diphenylheptane compounds often contained in ginger slices have strong antioxidant properties and cholesterol-lowering effects; secondly, they have anti-tumor effects; in addition, eating ginger can delay aging, and the elderly often eat ginger Can remove “age spots”.
b. Invigorate the spleen and appetite, invigorate the spleen and stomach, promote appetite
In the hot summer days, the metabolism of saliva and gastric acid in the body will decrease, which affects appetite. If you eat a few slices of ginger before a meal, it can stimulate the metabolism of saliva, gastric acid and digestive enzymes, improve gastrointestinal peristalsis and increase appetite. This is the common saying of “Eat radish in winter and ginger in summer” and “Eat ginger if the rice is not delicious”.
c. Reduce heat, reduce temperature, and wake up
In the case of extreme heat, it has the effects of excitement, excessive sweating and cooling, and refreshing. For patients with general hot symptoms such as dizziness, palpitations, chest tightness and nausea, drinking some ginger syrup in moderation is of great benefit.
d. Sterilization and detoxification
Ginger slices can have some antibacterial effects, especially for Salmonella. In the hot summer, food is very susceptible to environmental pollution by germs, and it grows and reproduces rapidly, which is very easy to cause acute gastroenteritis. Eating some ginger slices appropriately can have preventive effects.
e. Anti motion sickness, stop nausea and retching
It refers to the “fitness exercise poorly integrated syndrome” caused by some fitness exercises. Ginger powder has a high efficiency of 90% for headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms of motion sickness, and the drug can last for more than 4 hours. In folk customs, eating ginger to prevent motion sickness and airsickness, or sticking to Neiguan acupoint, has significant practical effects, so it is known as the “sacred medicine for vomiting”.
f. Promote blood circulation and drive away damp evil
The cold can cause fever and colds. Drinking some ginger-syrup water can improve the blood circulation system and make the whole body warm, which is beneficial to drive away the body’s cold syndrome.
g. Reduce arteriosclerosis
Ginger extract can block platelet aggregation, reduce blood cell cholesterol, petrolatum triester, low-density protein, and reduce arteriosclerosis.
8. Dosage of Ginger Extract Powder
There is no standardized dosage schedule for ginger supplements. Manufacturers will generally recommend a 500-mg dose, taken twice daily, to relieve nausea. Others will recommend 250-mg to 500-mg doses, taken two to four times daily, to treat morning sickness, menstrual cramps, and arthritis pain.
9. Ginger Extract Powder side effects
There are very few side effects related to ginger.
Ginger can cause mild side effects including heartburn, diarrhea, burping, and general stomach discomfort. Some women have reported more menstrual bleeding while taking ginger.
It should not be taken during pregnancy.
Patients with gallstones should consult their physician before taking ginger.
10. Safety of Ginger Extract Powder
It is not certain whether ginger is effective in treating any medical condition. Medicinal use of this product has not been approved by the FDA. Ginger should not be used in place of medication prescribed for you by your doctor. Ginger is often sold as an herbal supplement.
11. Ginger Extract Powder related researches
- Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis, link: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/1529-0131%28200111%2944%3A11%3C2531%3A%3AAID-ART433%3E3.0.CO%3B2-J
- COMPARING THE EFFECTS OF GINGER (ZINGIBER OFFICINALE) EXTRACT AND BUPROFEN ON PATIENTS WITH OSTEOARTHRITIS, link: https://www.sid.ir/en/Journal/ViewPaper.aspx?ID=37846
- Can nausea and vomiting be treated with ginger extract?, link: http://www.europeanreview.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/1291-1296.pdf
- Evaluating the effects of ginger extract on knee pain,stiffness and difficulty in patients with knee osteoarthritis, link: https://academicjournals.org/journal/JMPR/article-full-text-pdf/676056A19627
- Effect of Ginger Powder Supplementation in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Randomized Clinical Trial, link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6986243/
12. Ginger Extract Powder package & Notes for shipping
25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bags.
Drum size: 35cm(diameter)*51cm(height)
Small order is accepted too. Such like 1kg/5kgs/10kgs.
Package for small quantity is by aluminium foil bag and carton box.
For 1-50kg, we suggest shipping by courier, such as DHL, fedex. HS code we use is 2932999099.
For 50-300kgs, we suggest shipping by air. HS code we use is 2932999099/1302199099.
For more than 300kgs, we suggest shipping by sea. HS code we use is 1302199099.
13. Q & A for Ginger Extract Powder
Q: What is ginger extract used for?
A: Ginger has been used for stomach upset, motion sickness, nausea, and vomiting. Some herbal/diet supplement products have been found to contain possibly harmful impurities/additives.
Q: Is ginger extract good for you?
A: Ginger is loaded with antioxidants, compounds that prevent stress and damage to your body’s DNA. They may help your body fight off chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, and diseases of the lungs, plus promote healthy aging.
Q: What is ginger used for sexually?
A: Accordingly, dietary ginger root may enhance testosterone production by boosting the production of NO and increasing the blood flow in the testis.
Q: Does ginger extract grow hair?
A: Ginger, though touted online, isn’t scientifically proven to promote hair growth or prevent hair loss. Still, you may benefit from its anti-inflammatory effects if you have certain scalp conditions. Despite the fact that ginger is a natural substance, it can present side effects in some people.
Q: Who should not take ginger?
A: Don’t consume more than 4 grams of ginger in any given day in any form. People with heart conditions, diabetes, and gallstones should especially talk with their doctor before taking ginger as a supplement.
Q: What is the side effect of ginger?
A: Ginger can cause mild side effects including heartburn, diarrhea, burping, and general stomach discomfort. Some women have reported more menstrual bleeding while taking ginger.
Q: Can you take ginger and turmeric together?
A: Though evidence is limited on the effects of ginger and turmeric when used together, studies show that both can help reduce pain and sickness.
14. Supplements containing Ginger Extract Powder
- Nature’s Base Turmeric Curcumin with Ginger and Apple Cider Vinegar, 95% Curcuminoids, Tumeric Supplements, Occasional Joint Relief, Inflammatory Response, Natural Plant Based Anti-Oxidant Properties
- Nature’s Way Premium Herbal Ginger Root, 1,100 mg per serving, 100 VCaps
- Ginger Root by Puritan’s Pride®, Supports Digestive Health*, 550 Mg, 200 Rapid Release Capsules
- Ginger Root Capsules 1500 mg | 200 Pills | DNA Tested, Non-GMO, Gluten Free | Ginger Root Extract | by Horbaach
- Ginger Capsules – 90 Kosher Vegan Caps with 1000mg Organic Ginger Root
- NOW Supplements, Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) 550 mg, Digestive Support*, 100 Veg
- Jarrow Formulas Ginger, Supports Gastroinestinal Health, 500 mg, 100 Caps
- Swanson Ginger Root (Standardized) 250 Milligrams 120 Capsules
- Nutricost Ginger Root Extract 550mg, 240 Capsules
15. Where you can buy Ginger Extract Powder?
You can purchase Ginger Extract Powder from China.
MR Natural is a professional manufacturer for Ginger Extract since 2006.
We supply it to USA, Europe & Thailand.
For Ginger Extract supplements, YOU can buy from online store like Amazon.